Grey child’s Sweater
Beautiful knitting kit including the 20 year Anniversary Pattern, designed by Védís Jónsdóttir for Ístex.
Included in the Knitting Kit:
11 x Léttlopi (50 grams) - 100% Icelandic Wool Yarn
- 7 x Color 0056 in Léttlopi - light grey / light ash heather
- 2 x Color 0005 in Léttlopi - black heather
- 2 x Color 0051 in Léttlopi - white
(The yarn included is enough to make the sweater in size 10-12 years old)
Istex 20th Anniversary (Afmæli pattern)
This traditional Icelandic sweater pattern was designed by knitting designer Védís Jónsdóttir in celebration of Ístex 20th Anniversary. Afmæli means “Anniversary” in Icelandic.
We hope you enjoy knitting this beautiful sweater.
Pattern for the Anniverary Wool Sweater is for a Traditional Unisex Icelandic Wool Sweater
Note: If you like other color combination than is suggested here above, you can browse through the available colors here and please mark the color codes and the quantity in the comment box when you place the order.
Needles not included but you need:
- 4½ mm circular needles 40 and 60-80 cm
- 3½ mm circular needles 40 and 60-80 cm
- 3½ mm and 4½ mm double pointed needles