Beautiful knitting kit including the pattern book Lopi 28 which has the traditional Icelandic wool sweater Vetur and the yarn needed to make this sweater, designed by Védís Jónsdóttir for Ístex.
Please select either the Black / White sweater or the Light-Grey / Blue sweater. This is a UNISEX wool sweater.
Included in the Knitting Kit:
8 x Plötulopi (unspun yarn) (approx. 800 grams) - 100% Icelandic Wool Yarn
Pattern Book Lopi 28
- 5 x Color 0005 Plötulopi - Black heather
- 3 x Color 0001 Plötulopi - White
- 5 x Color 1026 Plötulopi - Ash Heather
- 3 x Color 1432 Plötulopi - Winter Blue Heather
Please feel free to browse through the book here.
Note: If you like other color combination than is suggested here above, you can browse through the available colors here and please mark the color codes and the quantity in the comment box when you place the order. The yarn included in this kit is enough to make the XXL sweater (the biggest size in this pattern)
Needles not included but you need:
- 4½ mm circular needles 40 and 80 cm
- 5½ mm circular needles 40 and 80 cm
- 4½ mm and 5½ mm double pointed needles