Green child’s Sweater
Beautiful knitting kit including the 20 year Anniversary Pattern, designed by Védís Jónsdóttir for Ístex.
Included in the Knitting Kit:
12 x Léttlopi (50 grams) - 100% Icelandic Wool Yarn
- 6 x Color 9421 in Léttlopi - celery green heather
- 2 x Color 0052 in Léttlopi - black sheep heather
- 1 x Color 9426 in Léttlopi - golden heather
- 1 x Color 9427 in Léttlopi - rust heather
- 1 x Color 1420 in Léttlopi - murky
- 1 x Color 9418 in Léttlopi - stone blue heather
(The yarn included is enough to make the sweater in size 10-12 years old)
Istex 20th Anniversary (Afmæli pattern)
This traditional Icelandic sweater pattern was designed by knitting designer Védís Jónsdóttir in celebration of Ístex 20th Anniversary. Afmæli means “Anniversary” in Icelandic.
We hope you enjoy knitting this beautiful sweater.
Pattern for the Anniverary Wool Sweater is for a Traditional Unisex Icelandic Wool Sweater
Note: If you like other color combination than is suggested here above, you can browse through the available colors here and please mark the color codes and the quantity in the comment box when you place the order.
Needles not included but you need:
- 4½ mm circular needles 40 and 60-80 cm
- 3½ mm circular needles 40 and 60-80 cm
- 3½ mm and 4½ mm double pointed needles